Sunday 1 March 2015

Sony vegas

 Using sony vegas i found out a number of new things. I started editing my prelim with no experience with sony vegas however by the time I edited the final version of my film I had a much better understanding. Here are some pictures showing some little things I have discovered:

This picture shows that there is a way to 'position' the sound. Here I am panning the sound of the alarm clock to the right as it appears on the screen. I found this gave a much more comfortable feel to this clip.
_________________________________________________________________________________

This second picture shows how I made the titles move on the screen. Here I clicked on the cropping button on the title that I had added

Second I added new keyframes for my text.


Lastly I made the screen pan away at the last two keyframes so when the sequence plays the text moves off the screen at the right time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment